For over six amazing and exciting years, we at WiRe Innovation LLC have been offering award-winning marketing and development services to different clients from all over the world. Since the beginning, we’ve made it our mission to build great relationships along with outstanding solutions. Trust is a core fundamental that keeps us going strong, and it’s a big reason why we are celebrating this incredible milestone today.
According to The Manifest’s 2022 research, WiRe Innovation LLC is among the most recommended and reviewed design agencies from Minneapolis this 2022!
This honor is all thanks to our entire team and amazing clients. In light of this milestone, we’re going to take a moment to show our appreciation and tell you more about our journey.
In 2016, our team hit the ground running and immediately got to work to help our clients achieve their business goals. Led by our passionate CEO, Korey Berg, we put our focus on analyzing, planning, creating, implementing, and maintaining different solutions for our clients.
We are a 95% referral-based business that’s always ready to go above and beyond. Throughout the years, we’ve had the pleasure of serving as our client’s trusted partners. Our clientele are in industries such as software development, multi-national food and minerals, acoustical solutions, professional sports, live educational theatres, nightclubs, wedding venues, and more! Their gracious trust is what helped us receive this honor.
The Manifest is a business news website that is dedicated to guiding potential clients through the IT, creative, marketing, and business services sectors. This recognition shows that we are among the best in our region in terms of quality, pricing, project management, and overall client satisfaction.
This means so much to us. Thank you to all our clients who supported and believed in our team. We owe this wonderful award to you. The trust you give our team is what motivates us to work hard every step of the way. Here’s to more opportunities for us ahead!
Let’s talk about innovation and your plans! Everything you can think of – and we will turn your ideas into reality.
Contact us today!
Are websites still a thing today? The answer is yes, yes, and a million times more yes. Websites are important in so many different ways, especially now in the COVID-19 aftermath. A great website is an interactive business card that can help you build trust, establish your online presence, and convert.
What we are about to witness is the rapid expansion of E-Commerce sales and websites continuing to complete their way to the top. We will let Google be the judge of who wins that race.
But it is not a typical race that is just a flatline from start to finish – well, you will be surprised by that rollercoaster, to say the least.
What makes a good homepage design?
Building a website and positioning it on the market is a rollercoaster ride. You collect your achievements and try to find a balance between what your users want to see and what Google wants to see. It looks easy, but don’t let the SEO and web development team fool you because it is far from easy.
Giving your brand a voice and helping the users get a better picture of your products and services are ways we can assist you.
So what is crucial for your website anatomy today? Well, everything. Lucky that you stumbled upon our piece because we will give you useful insights into what we found important about crafting an effective website.
Now let’s see some numbers to back us up!
Our top picks for the most intriguing website statistics
- Be quick or be stagnant: one of the most important website elements is site speed. It takes only 50 milliseconds for a user to form an opinion about your website. So, provide the content that will make users engaged. A certain amount of content, precise information distributed, and eye-candy visuals.
- Mobile-first, please! Believe it or not, the websites that switched to mobile-first increased their sales by 68%.
- The attraction gives traction – 38% of the users will immediately stop browsing if the layout of the website is unattractive. Beauty goes only skin deep on the internet!
- Currently, there are 543 million active websites and 6.3 billion Google searches per day.
- 4.13% of all websites have valid HTML and CSS. Web development indeed works in the most mysterious ways.
The goal of a homepage
People will often say that the main purpose of your website is to sell… or lead you to a place where the sale will happen.
But that is just the one dimensional way to look at the mission of an amazing website. Your website is there to educate.
To entertain. To inspire.
Having an immersive and responsive website could help the users find the right information, make a quick purchase, and most importantly come back for more! It is not enough to make a website, put it online, and just leave it that way. Websites should always be in a state of constant changes and updates, keeping up with the latest trends.
Wasted potential to connect with your audience
Imagine that you want to make a purchase and find yourself on some strange website with a design from the 90s and navigation that even the Pirates of the Caribbean will scratch their heads. Of course, we are exaggerating but you will be amazed at how many people are unaware of their online potential. Especially in small businesses.
In 2017 almost half of the small businesses didn’t have their own website. We guess that no one faxed them the memo that websites are much more affordable nowadays.
Statistics have also shown that websites can help you build trust by utilizing web design. It takes approximately 10 seconds for the user to decide if it is going to trust your mission. Almost 95% of users won’t trust outdated and/or plain websites.
In the post-Covid 19 era, digital transformation accelerated tremendously. Since quarantine took its toll, a lot of users are looking for more of a personalized approach which leads to the importance of finding your voice, speaking your message clearly, and understanding the specific needs of your target audience. Strategically positioning personalized CTAs could increase the conversions.
What are the main ingredients of an awesome website?
If we dissect the website anatomy we will see that the key elements remain:
- Loading speed is the main factor. The longer it takes to load, the later you are to show your audience your products.
- Mobile-friendly design. Almost half of the world’s traffic comes from mobile devices.
- Responsive design and simple interface. No one likes to be stuck in a maze of links or confusing menus popping up from everywhere.
- User experience. Users will easily find something better if you don’t grab their attention instantly. They will be the best judges if things are working out great.
- Content that could be easily digested. Forget about large chunks of text and forget about large images. Think in the form of video production, image positioning, and about longer yet well-formatted content.
- The color palette that ties together the entire website. Believe it or not, blue is the color. There is just something calming and trusting about the blue color, so don’t feel blue because no one visits your website. Paint it blue and see what is happening.
With these in mind, you can think about a redesign, starting a website from scratch, or do a rebranding. Chances are endless and it will not break your bank but instead could provide a quick return on your investment.
What can we expect from the web design evolution in the near future?
We already mentioned finding your voice, but what do you think about optimizing for voice search? Imagine driving home from work and remembering that it is your anniversary at the last minute. You are in a rush and getting anxious about not wanting to disappoint your significant other for those unique presents you still need to get.
Alexa would be here to remind users about their wedding anniversary but if your website is optimized for a voice search, it is most likely that Alexa would probably find you and make that perfect match. It is also great for local and small businesses – help your users find you.
So, local flavor and global reach. Spice up with some tasty content ideas and speed up your way to the top.