It is for businesses of all sizes
ERP systems are not reserved only for big companies - ERP integration could be easily customized to any sized business.
ERP software market is still on the rise and it is estimated that this industry will be worth $41.69 billion.
Don't let the ERP complexity scare you!
ERP systems are very complex by nature, but we can help you to simplify it. ERP integration is crucial both for B2B and B2C.
ERP integration solutions
for any sized business
If done right, ERP integration could be a very valuable asset for keeping a competitive advantage. Let us explain why ERP systems are gaining traction and how we can help you utilize it for your business.
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems store all the important data in one place.
Some benefits of ERP integration include:
- ERP systems that are customizable are a much better solution than old, monolithic ones that couldn’t be changed.
- More integrations always bring new chances to improve your business intelligence,
- Customization is based on your business needs – it can go step by step, the trick is to simplify, not to make it even more complex.
- Improved communication between all channels.
- Competitive advantage – stay on top of the marketing trends.
Why Choose us
ERP Implementation for Businesses
Better flexibility. Quick adapting to changes
ERP systems that are customizable are a much better solution than old, monolithic ones that couldn’t be changed. More integrations always bring new chances to improve your business intelligence.
Uninterrupted data flow
Data flow is free and fast through all the channels. It allows all departments to work with the same and correct information
If you decide to incorporate a flexible ERP system and continue with integrations - you will have a better competitive advantage.
If you are a merchant or a small business owner you may find it difficult to follow the standards since things are evolving constantly. For example, one of the most important standards you need to think about is transaction processing and accounting software.
Payment processing integration is very important for both B2B and B2C operations. You want to offer your customers easy ways to pay for some services in a multitude of ways (via PayPal, credit cards, Payoneeer, etc.) and to skip all the boring paperwork.
With payment integration, everything goes automatically:
- Payment integration saves time – big time. The integrated payment processor will get the information on payment in the ERP system instantly. It also saves time because you don’t need to enter all the information manually.
- A chance of human error is decreased drastically. Everything is done fast and automatically so there is a minimal chance for a mistake.
- The increased trust of your customers and better customer satisfaction.
- Undisturbed cash flow – this aspect is very important if you are a small business owner or you are starting your own business. Everything happens in real-time.
Successful ERP integration has several stages – the important thing you have to know is that there are no two same ERP integrations. Every business is a story for itself and we are aware of that fact. Our stages include:
- Establishing the goals and scope of the project
- Design and development
- Testing and fortifying the system architecture
- Making sure all the data is correct
- Measure the results
ERP system applications are numerous – they are most common in the supply chain and logistics industry but can be found both in the healthcare industry, E-Commerce, construction and many more. If you think that your business shouldn’t be on this list, we advise you to think once again.
You are maybe missing a great opportunity to reach new markets and establish a web of new customers.
ERP Implementation One Click Away
If you are interested in taking your business to the next level, improve your business processes, increase your business performance, save money and improve your business intelligence – give us a call